The 2018 Annual Meeting for Golden Growers Cooperative (GGC) will be held Thursday, March 29th at the DoubleTree Conference Center (825 E Beaton Dr) in West Fargo, ND.
Director Elections at Annual Meeting
At our Annual Meeting, Members have the opportunity to re-elect or elect Directors to serve on the Golden Growers Board. Current directors eligible for re-election are:
- Gary ‘Butch’ Jirak of Breckenridge, MN in the NE District;
- Bruce Speich of Milnor, ND in the SW District;
- Les Nesvig of Lamoure, ND in the NW District, and
- Scott Jetvig of Hawley, MN in the EC District.
- Larry Vipond of Herman, MN in the SE District
A map showing District Boundaries can be seen HERE.
Any member in good standing is eligible to be nominated for a board seat for the district in which their membership is registered. Nominating information, petitions, and non-disclosure agreements can be found HERE.
If you would like more information regarding the nomination process or the expectations, responsibilties, and compensation for directors please contact:
Scott Stofferahn at Golden Growers