The 2019 Annual Meeting for Golden Growers Cooperative (GGC) will be held Thursday, March 28th at the DoubleTree Conference Center (825 E Beaton Dr) in West Fargo, ND.
Director Elections at Annual Meeting
At our Annual Meeting, Members have the opportunity to re-elect or elect Directors to serve on the Golden Growers Board. Current directors eligible for re-election are:
- David Benedict of Sabin, MN in the EC District;
- Matthew Hasbargen of Breckenridge, MN in the NE District;
- Nicolas Pyle of Casselton, ND in the NW District;
- Byron Koehl of Hancock, MN in the SE District; and
- Brett Johnson of Mooreton, ND in the SW District.
A map showing District Boundaries can be seen HERE.
Any member in good standing is eligible to be nominated for a board seat for the district in which their membership is registered. Nominating information, petitions, and non-disclosure agreements can be found HERE.
If you would like more information regarding the nomination process or the expectations, responsibilities, and compensation for directors please contact:
Scott Stofferahn at Golden Growers