To notify Golden Growers about a change of address for your membership, please use this form:

[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Street Address’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’City’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’State’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Zip’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]

You can also mail your address change to:

Golden Growers Cooperative
112 Roberts St. N., Suite 111
Fargo, ND 58102-4984

Or you can telephone us at 1-800-580-2676 with your address change.