Proposed Bylaw Change
The Golden Growers Board of Directors has approved Bylaw amendments to be voted on by Golden Growers Members at the March 28, 2019 Annual Members Meeting. The proposed amendment that would:
- Reduce the number of Districts from 5 to 3.
- Reduce the number of Directors from 15 to 9 and provide for a transition period.
- Provide for 2 Directors to be elected from each district and for 3 directors to be elected ‘at large’.
In addition to changes related to Districts and Directors, the Board proposes to:
- Update a section to reflect changes in tax laws
- Update a section on Director remote participation at meetings
- Add a section to allow written action by Directors without a meeting.
You may review the Bylaw amendment at the links below: