(requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Third Amended and Restated Bylaws (March 24, 2022)
Golden Growers Members approved amended bylaws at their March 24, 2022 Annual Members Meeting. The amendment:
- Requires timely nominations for director by petition,
- Eliminates nominations from the floor,
- Allows any member to vote by mail in director elections,
- requires ballots to be mailed with the notice of meeting, and
- Permits votes cast by mail to count toward the establishment of a quorum.
In addition, the amendment removes certain provisions related to the transition of from a 15-member board to a 9-member board.