Second Amended and Restated Bylaws (March 29, 2019)
Golden Growers Members approved amended bylaws at their March 28, 2019 Annual Members Meeting. The proposed amendment:
- Reduced the number of Districts from 5 to 3.
- Reduced the number of Directors from 15 to 9 and provide for a transition period.
- Provided for 2 Directors to be elected from each district and for 3 directors to be elected ‘at large’.
In addition, the approved amendments:
- Updated a section to reflect changes in tax laws
- Updated a section on Director remote participation at meetings
- Added a section to allow written action by Directors without a meeting.