DIRECT DEPOSIT – SIGN UP NOW!
Golden Growers Cooperative offers members the opportunity to receive their distribution payments through Direct Deposit to their bank account through the Automated Clearing House (ACH). Over 94% of GGC members are currently participating in Direct Deposit.
Direct Deposit through ACH provides the following advantages for members:
- First – Members will have access to their GGC distribution payments much earlier than waiting for the mail and the time needed to deposit the check;
- Second – Members never have to worry about a check being lost in the mail or misplaced in their office; and
- Third – Members will receive a confirmation letter describing the deposit and the amount.
- Fourth – Avoid the $75 annual administrative fee. Beginning in 2022, Members who are not Direct Deposit participants will be charged a $75 annual administrative Fee.
Direct Deposit will also reduce administrative expenses for the cooperative.
If you would like your member distribution sent direct to your bank account, please:
- Complete the ACH Form below;
- Attach a VOIDed check OR Deposit slip; and
- Send both to the Golden Growers office at:
Golden Growers Cooperative, 1002 Main Avenue W, Suite 5, West Fargo, ND 58078-1421
If you have questions about Direct Deposit, feel free to contact our office at 701-281-0468.