DIRECT DEPOSIT – SIGN UP NOW!
Golden Growers Cooperative offers members the opportunity to receive their distribution payments through Direct Deposit to their bank account through the Automated Clearing House (ACH). Over 70% of GGC members are currently participating in Direct Deposit.
Direct Deposit through ACH provides the following advantages for members:
- First – Members will have access to their GGC distribution payments much earlier than waiting for the mail and the time needed to deposit the check;
- Second – Members never have to worry about a check being lost in the mail or misplaced in their office; and
- Third – Members will receive a confirmation letter describing the deposit and the amount.
Direct Deposit will also reduce administrative expenses for the cooperative.
If you would like your member distribution sent direct to your bank account, please:
- Complete the ACH Form below;
- Attach a VOIDed check OR Deposit slip; and
- Send both to the Golden Growers office at:
Golden Growers Cooperative, 1002 Main Avenue W, Suite 5, West Fargo, ND 58078-1421
If you have questions about Direct Deposit, feel free to contact our office at 701-281-0468.