To notify Golden Growers about a change of address for your membership, please use this form:

Change of Address

You can also mail your address change to:

Golden Growers Cooperative
112 Roberts St. N., Suite 111
Fargo, ND 58102-4984

Or you can telephone us at 1-800-580-2676 with your address change.