The 2022 Annual Meeting for Golden Growers Cooperative (GGC) will be held Thursday, March 24th at the DoubleTree Conference Center (825 E Beaton Dr) in West Fargo, ND.
The Agenda Includes:
9:00 am Short Courses
- Nick Watson, FNC Ag Stock, LLC
- Pat Pithey, Cargill Corn Merchandising
10:00 am Annual Members Meeting
- Election of Directors and Decision on Proposed Bylaw Amendment
- Review of the Financial Statements
- Reports by the Chairman and Executive Vice President
10:45 am Guest Speaker Mike Wagner, Cargill
11:45 am Lunch followed by our members only Q&A session
Director Elections at Annual Meeting
At our 2022 Annual Meeting, Members have the opportunity to re-elect or elect Directors to serve on the Golden Growers Board. Directors eligible for re-election are:
- Matthew Hasbargen of Breckenridge, MN for a 3-Year Term as an ‘At-Large’ Member
- Brett Johnson of Mooreton, ND for a 3-Year Term in the Central District
David Benedict (North District), Byron Koehl (At-Large Director) and Nicolas Pyle (Central District) will reach their limitation of terms. Pursuant to bylaws approved at the March 29, 2019 Annual Meeting, their positions will be replaced with the vacant director positions as follows:
- North District for a 2-Year Term
- Central District for a 1-Year Term
- At-Large Director for a 1-Year Term
A map showing District Boundaries can be seen HERE.
Any member in good standing is eligible to be nominated for a board seat for the district in which their membership is registered. Nominating information, petitions, and non-disclosure agreements can be found HERE.
If you would like more information regarding the nomination process or the expectations, responsibilities, and compensation for directors please contact:
Scott Stofferahn at Golden Growers