The 2022 Annual Meeting for Golden Growers Cooperative (GGC) will be held Thursday, March 23rd at the DoubleTree Conference Center (825 E Beaton Dr) in West Fargo, ND.
The Agenda Includes:
9:00 am Short Courses
- John Hejl, Casselton Fire Department Chief
- Angie Johnson, NDSU Extension – Grain Bin Safety
- Pat Pithey, Cargill Corn Merchandising
10:00 am Annual Members Meeting
- 2023 Election Results
- Review of the Financial Statements
- Reports by the Chairman and Executive Vice President
10:45 am Guest Speaker Matthew Jensen, Manager Ag Development, BNSF
11:45 am Lunch followed by our members only Q&A session
Director Elections at Annual Meeting
At our 2023 Annual Meeting, Members have the opportunity to re-elect or elect Directors to serve on the Golden Growers Board. Candidates submitting petitions for Director Positions include:
- Brady Koehl, Hancock, MN for a 3-year term for At-Large Director
- Rick Bot for a 3-Year Term for the South District
- Nicolas Pyle for a 3-year term for the Central District
- David Kragnes for a 2-year term for the North District
Mark Harless (North District) has reached his limitation of terms. Chris Johnson served a 1-year term for the Central District. Both are retiring from the Board at the 2023 Annual Meeting.
A map showing District Boundaries can be seen HERE.
If you would like more information regarding the nomination process or the expectations, responsibilities, and compensation for directors please contact:
Scott Stofferahn at Golden Growers